Highlights of Europe
USD 2699 per person based on twin-sharing
(Guaranteed share room)
6 countries (October 10 – 18, 2015)
Fully-escorted from Los Angeles by Jane Stark
• Duration : 9 Days / 8 nights
• Description : Get acquainted with the elegant landmarks and picturesque scenery of Amsterdam, the Rhine Valley, Lucerne and Paris. Discover fun and friendly Amsterdam with its beautiful canals. Admire the scenic Black forest as you travel through to the spectacular Rhine Falls. Stroll through Lucerne’s medieval old town nestled in the Swiss Alps. As your tour comes to an end, see the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe before you leave.
Airline ticket on economy class
• Roundtrip airfare with tax and fuel surcharge (Los Angeles – London //Paris – Los Angeles)
• DoverSee the white cliffs.
• AmsterdamOrientation includes the Mint Tower and Dam Square.
• Rhine ValleyCruise the Romantic Rhine.
• HeidelbergEnjoy views of the castle from the old town.
• Black ForestSee this picturesque region.
• SchaffhausenView the mighty Rhine Falls.
• LucerneOrientation including a visit to the Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge.
• ParisView the Champs Élysées, Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower on your sightseeing tour with your Local Guide.
• 1 full breakfast
• 6 buffet breakfasts
• 3 three course dinners
• Ferry from Dover to Calais.
• A stylish wallet, travel documents and map.
• All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included.
• Hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
• Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and an on-board restroom.
• Pick-up in London if you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel booked through Trafalgar or from the London Reception Centre.
• A London airport shuttle service is available. Conditions apply.
• The services of a professional Travel Director throughout your journey.
• The services of a Trafalgar Local Host if you stay at Trafalgar’s recommended London hotel.
• Audio Headsets provided throughout your trip to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
• For full details on transfers, your tour escort will guide you
• Travel insurance
• Optional Tours
• Visa Fees (note: US passport holders does not require visas)
• Any personal expense that is not indicated in the above inclusions.
• A USD 300 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking
• Monthly payment is available (Final Payment on May 31, 2015)
• USA passport holders –no visa needed